Friday, December 3, 2010

Questionnaire and Feedback

As you can see from the picture below I created a questionnaire and gave them out to people within my target audience. It was nine basic questions about them buying magazines and if they listening to music etc.
Most of the feedback was the same as I tried to ask people who my magazine will be based towards. It was evident to see that the rock genre is a big success within this age group and that my magazine will be looked at more than once by people. I asked them a question about the price they would pay if they were going to buy a magazine and the prices ranged from a small number up to at least three pounds. When I create my magazine I am going to put a price on around one pound to two pounds so that it is going to be open to anyone as it wouldn’t be too expensive.
Answers:
1-Rock (6)
Indie (2)
Other (2)

2- Music magazine (10)

3- Weekly (4)
Whenever I feel like it (6)

4- The artists (7)
The gossip (3)

5- Home page (6)
Contents page (3)
Sports (1)

6- one pound up to three pounds fifty

7- LOTS OF DIFFERENT ANSWERS

8- Yes (1)
No (9)

9- Yes (10)

From the feedback I was given back from people I asked around college and out of college was that the genre I am going for my magazine is a big hit with people my age (more boys than girls) and that people actually do by music magazines, as you can see from all ten of the people I asked told me that they did actually buy a magazine. Even though 6 of the people I asked on my questionnaire do not buy magazines weekly, it does not bother me as when I create my magazine it might inspire them to buy magazines more often for gossip, music festivals events etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment