Friday, December 3, 2010

Outfit and Make-up Ideas

These black and white leggings are a good way to start planning on my outfits. They fit in with my genre as they are black, bold and a good statement. That is just what rock is all about; standing out and having a good times, these leggings say that to the people who are wearing them.
 For my photoshoot for my main cover I am using two of my friends and styling them into two rock chicks. This picture is just what I want them to be like - wearing black, statement lipstick and a 'fierce pose.' The way in which the girls hair is big and back combed too also highlights a main look for rock girls.


The three pictures above are just black and white pictures (which I am going to use myself - the colour black and white) are just some outfit ideas which I like...weird and flash dresses which eye catching patterns, big bold statement cardigan and also I do like the second picture in the middle as the girl is only wearing a simple black dress but it works so well with her hair colour.
As these glasses are a big hit this season, I want in some of the pictures for my magazine one of my models to wear these glasses. It adds a sense of fun and life to the shoot/page.

Once again the colours black and white are being used on outfits. Personally I think that this is a good way just to style your models as they are plain colours and can work well with different coloured fonts (brighter colours.)
 As you can see from this picture below, the use of makeup in this picture makes this picture so amazing and makes it stands out so well. I am going to style my models using some of these techniques as I want them to have a 'smokey eye' effect and statement lipstick on their lips (either jet black, or red - like the picture above.) Personally I think the use of make-up like this, just creates a whole different effect on the audience.

Above are two pictures more focused on the eyes of the models I am going to use, so this means that I am going to place heavy eye-liner and mascara onto their eyes to make them stand out more than other parts of their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment