Sunday, November 28, 2010

Institution

My music magazine is going to be a monthly addtion just like the magazines related with my genre; Q, NME and Kerrang! The three main Rock/Indie/Alternative magazines all send out their magazines on a monthly basis. Kerrang! is made by EMAP and they will be publishing my magazine.

      The prices of these magazines are usually within a fairly expensive price. NME's magazines are two pounds to two pounds fifty. Q's writers have put the prices as one pounds fifty to two pounds. Finally Kerrang's prices are usually two pounds. Personally I think that these magazines are farely expensive just for pieces of paper put together, so I am going to take this into consideration and make my own magazine cheaper so it will make more people want to actually buy this.

Editing a Magazine
This magazine is a good example of it being related to it's viewers as it instantly shows it is a music magazine by having different bands and singers all over the front cover, and also the buisiness of it all fits straight in with the genre it is based on. Linking back in with my first comment about the prices of music magazines nowadays, the price as you can see is £1.99 (mine will be cheaper.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment