Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mood Board


The two pictures above are my mood board which I created in class before actually drawing out the plan for my magazine. I was looking through magazines and choosing pictures, artists and fonts which inspired me. As you can see from above there are many things which are going on and many things which I like and maybe want to 'copy' for my magazine (the ideas.)
      The black and white text on the first picture at the top left stands out from the rest of the mood board stands out from the rest, this is very useful as I want my magazine to do so. The picture of The Inbetweeners is very funny, cool and entertaining for the people to look at whilst browsing through the magazines. The black and red colour scheme works well with the 'crazy' band pose which they are doing. Finally the company 'Next' have a font under their logo which looks like somebody has actually wrote the 'autumn 2009' text rather than it being typed via computer onto their cover. It is something I am going to take into consideration whilst creating my magazine pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment